#FatFree #HeartHealthy #MoreFibre #CholesterolReduce #DiabetesManagement #MorningBreakfast
Healthy for your Heart and helps in proper Diabetes management, here is our tasty Homemade Oats Moong Dal Chilla recipe which is very delicious and makes a good early morning Breakfast.
- Oats (1 Cup)
- Water (1.5 Cups)
- Sprouted Green Whole Moong a.k.a. Hari Moth Dal(1 Cup)
- Asafoetida a.k.a. Hing (0.25 tsp)
- Salt (As per Taste)
- In a Mixer grinder, grind Oats.
- Now in a Mixer add Sprouted Moong and add water to this and mix.
- Add grinned Oats and Moong dal paste together and to this add Asafoetida and Salt to it.
- Mix together using a tablespoon and keep this mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Now if the mixture is thick add water to this till it becomes a consistent paste.
- Heat up a non-stick pan, grease it up a little using oil.
- After pan gets a little bit heated up, gradually add the paste to this and spread it a little bit.
- Once one side gets cooked up cook it on the other side.
- Serve Hot with Green Chutney.