An early morning healthy breakfast helps in keeping you fit through the day, also when it’s wholesome it helps to keep blood sugar levels in normal range. To make you more fit, healthy and active given below is a recipe on How to make Chia seeds Porridge (Daliya) in 5 minutes.
- 1 cup Daliya (Wheat Porridge)
- 2 tsp Tomato Purée (Avoid if you hate tomatoes but it is rich in Vitamin C and many other dietary fibers)
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds (Read below benefits of Chia seeds)
- 3 cups of water
- Salt as desired
- In a pan add Daliya, 3 cups of water, Tomato Purée, and Salt.
- Bring this mixture to Boil.
- Gradually add Chia Seeds by sprinkling them (Caution: Can form Lumps if not added gradually.)
- Heat this mix for around 4 to 5 mins.
- Switch off the burner, and let it cool.
- Enjoy healthy wholesome Daliya.
This Chia seeds Daliya is great for your heart and diabetes management, as we have noted some benefits of Chia seeds above, adding it to daliya makes it tasty, wholesome and very healthy! Hope you like this daliya, Please leave your comments below.
Know about Chia Seeds
- Chia Seeds Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Chia Seeds Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Due to The High Fiber and Protein Content, Chia Seeds Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
- Chia Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids which makes your heart healthy.
- Chia Seeds Can Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics